Friday, April 11, 2014

Olivia!

January 9, 2014- These were taken the night we went into the hospital so I could be induced for Olivia's birth.  The last photo as an actual family of three.  Mali wasn't quite sure what was happening, but he knew something was up as we were finishing up packing, etc.

Look how big I am- a week past my due date!

I love, love this photograph!  My sweet Mali- his first view of new life as he came to the hospital for the first time after Olivia was born.  He looks entranced by what he is seeing.

Olivia Rose the day after her birth!  In all her roundness.

Sleeping girl

I love this photo and the rosiness and roundness of her cheeks!

She seems to be saying- "What is happening here?"

"Oh, the light is so bright in my eyes."

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...